Sunday, February 4, 2007

Febrrrrruary 4, 2007: "Who's that girl? She must be nearly freezing. Who's that girl out there? All that snow makes it hard to see her.


Record low temperatures here this weekend. I feel like I'm back in Wyoming and of course I'm lovin' it! Today with the wind, the temperature outside was -14. I was going to hook the gang up and go for a run, but went out to find someone (Mandy) had chewed through my gangline out of boredom. So after a cold trek up to Home Depot for some new poly, we ended up lounging on the couch.
I love it when the snow drifts over the road in wispy curls. It looks like dry ice, and creates this ethereal almost loneliness to the scenery. I love it when the sky is bright blue and the snow crunches under foot. I went outside the other night during full moon. It glistened in the crystaline snow with a thousand points of light, creating stars above and stars below my feet. Such breathtaking beauty sometimes I don't think I deserve to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!