Sunday, October 7, 2007





We've had another incredibly busy weekend. I swear sometimes I think I need to go back to work to rest up!

Chris and Angry Bird played the annual "Interstellar Barn Jam" last night and Chris got to showcase the accordian we picked up in Munising this past summer. They had a great set, and the girls had a lot of fun running around outside until 11 p.m. Above is (from left) Elise, Sophie and Sophie's friend Marni.



Today, I worked refurbishing my dog box and making a picket line in preparation for our UP trip next week. We leave Wednesday afternoon and won't return until the following Monday. I can't wait. :-)

We also had a bridal shower for Chris's mom who is getting remarried after being divorced and single for fourteen years. She remet her first love, Keith, who was her "highschool sweetheart." The shower was ornery and a little disconcerting considering the "gifts" my mother-in-law received (see below). If you can't see it, check out the look on her face as she checks out the "thong" underwear she holds in her hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!