Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEWBURY, OH Punderson State Park will host sleddog races this Saturday and Sunday

If you're not doing anything this coming weekend and are interested in checking out what sled doggin' is about, come to Punderson State Park in Ohio's main snow belt of Newbury, Ohio! I will be there with my fantastic four to compete in my first sprint race in the 4-dog Open Class.

Now, sprint racing is different than the kind of mushing I've prepped my dogs for all fall. But given the changes that have happened recently, I thought this would be a good, local opportunity to give the yearlings some race exposure - which is exactly what they need.

For more information about the Punderson Sled Dog Classic, click here

I am very pleased to see this race is receiving quite a bit of local media attention from news stations and publications such as the Akron Beacon Journal and Crain's Cleveland Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!