Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered"

This quote seems again fitting to my current job situation. I had a difficult time swallowing that pill -- that I'll be out of a job in six weeks -- today. So, I did what I do in these situations: I tried as best as I could to reframe.

For example, I've wanted to move, and this might be the perfect opportunity. I wanted to free up my time and schedule for this winter, and this will definitely do that. I wanted to do more with my grooming business, and this will definitely do that also. And, I wanted to spend more time with my kids. And now, I can.

What looks at first to be an inconvenience might just turn out to be one hell of an adventure.

Reframe. Simplify. Perspective is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!