Thursday, April 22, 2010

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart...Pursue those." - Unknown


Kerouac at three months

Posting less and less lately as days are filled with puppies and planting seedlings. I don't know which grows faster: Kerouac and Lucy, or the seedlings. Kerouac is already 31 pounds at 3 1/2 months old! Lucy is up to 20 pounds, and is ornery as ever: I caught her with half of a baby squirrel in her mouth today! She had already eaten half of it...EW! It's hard to think that just a couple months ago, she was as small as that squirrel, and now she's hunting them!


This photo, taken by my good friend and photographer, Paul Simpson, shows Lucy in all her alligator-mouthed glory!

This weekend, I will venture south (how unlike me) to the rolling hills of Kentucky. stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!