Saturday, July 14, 2007

Iditarod dogs come to Great Lakes Brewing Company


Tomorrow, Tom and I will be attending our first fundraising/PR event at the "Dog Days of Summer" at Great Lakes Brewing Company in Cleveland. Their website has Tom listed as a "featured guest" which we were both pleasantly surprised by. Chris and I are taking Foxy, and Tom is bringing Trapper. I printed up a bunch of brochures promoting the project, and we have high hopes.
Working on a project like this is what I would love to do full-time. I love having the ability to let my creativity flow again, to be edgy, like in the crop job I did on the above picture. It's Tom's team from last years' take off in Anchorage. His lead dogs, Jughead (left) and Whiskey (right) have that beautifully maddening look of crazed huskies hell-bent on running. Somehow, this look is misunderstood by some. This is not a look of anger. This is a look of dogs tied up for hours waiting to run amidst the frenzy of over 1,000 other crazy dog teams. When they finally take off, they look insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!