Friday, March 12, 2010

Live from the Copper Dog!

I'm super stoked to be heading to the first annual Copper Dog 150 in beautiful Calumet, Michigan in the Upper Peninsula! Race Director, Brian Tiura has invited me to travel with the media crew for the weekend from the race start throughout the checkpoints. Watch live streaming video from the start of the race on this site. Click the link below to watch the start at 7 p.m.

The link to watch live feed of the Copper Dog 150 start is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/2010-copper-dog-150

UPDATE: In an age of "tweets" and status updates, the demand for live feed journalism is very real. But, believe it or not, there are places untouched and unspoiled by cell signals and wireless. I'm very disappointed to report major technical difficulties in trying to stream live video of the Copper Dog start. I will do what I can to stream video from the Copper Harbor checkpoint on 3/13. Check back!


Bib 7 musher Mike Barnett gives his leaders a pep talk before the 150 start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!