Saturday, December 15, 2007



Tom called to leave a voicemail for me today from dogsled training camp. He said it's zero degrees and they had an additional six inches of snow on top of the foot they had already. We're planning some backcountry camping trips with the dogs when I am up there, so his voice mail was a list of things to bring: toe warmers, hand warmers, etc. I'm so excited! I've never done backcountry camping in January.

Here, it snowed, and snowed and snowed today! We had fun playing outside, and when we were done, we made sugar cookies -- yum!

We had to carry Mandy outside to go potty today. She lounges sadly on the couch licking her paw pads. I will spend the evening ordering dog booties! I feel so bad for Mandy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!