Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gratitude (Kodachrome)

Just six weeks ago, I didn't think I'd be able to witness something as spectacular as an Ohio fall this season.


The rural road that leads me to my favorite places...

I didn't think I'd have the strength for this either.


Today on a training run at the state park

I am so grateful, still, every day. People have asked me if I've settled down yet, or stopped being amazed by the simple beauty of life. Nope, not at all. Every day is a gift. I've got new eyes. I see things in kodachrome.



"Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera" (I actually have Canons)
"I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!