Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some pictures...Happy Howl-o-ween!

Some pictures from Elise and Sophie's Halloween parade yesterday. I have to shoot a wedding reception/Halloween party celebration tonight, so I will miss trick or treat. Such is the life of a photographer though!


Elise was a "butterfly princess"


Sophie was a pirate, arg matey!


I don't know who this little boy was, but if I ever had a little boy, I would want him to look like this. Such a cutie!


Dogs made an appearance...

We are also dog sitting a little chihuahua mix named Gypsy. She was rescued by Sophie and her dad this past spring. Sophie's dad went to the Dominican Republic for eight days, so we are watching Gypsy. She has been a wonderful guest at the ranch.


Gypsy and Sophie


Yo queiro taco bell!


Karma the cattle dog mutant loves Gypsy the Chihuahua mutant. They have been best buddies during Gypsy's stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!