Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random photos

Ah, the "holi-daze." A time to gather with friends and family. Celebrations, parties, get togethers.

I was fortunate to spend this Thanksgiving with good friends from days past.


Mark and Kim


Snapping photos of friends snapping photos


Dan and Kim

And fortunate enough to have a few drinks with them. And bold enough to take some photos of random people dancing at the bar we were at.
These are some images from that night.




"Playing with light"


"Dance"


"Sultry"

Dog training is in full swing now and the dogs are amped. I'm beginning to feel like my old self again now that I have my cart all repaired and am back on the trails with the doggies.

That's all for now! Been too busy running dogs to write much lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!