Saturday, May 29, 2010

Get gone from the dirty town


The barn

I think I woke up to Christmas today. Seven acres. A perfect little barn. A perfect little house.

Today, we started construction of the kennels at the new Lazy Husky Ranch.


Chris setting posts


4x4x8's: the beginning foundation of what will be the new doggy apartment complex

I rubbed my eyes, and blinked. Maybe I was dreaming. This is what I've dreamed of for the last five years, and it was all starting to finally happen, today!


Where the people (us!) will live


Side view

We will hopefully finish construction of the kennels this week, and move into the new Lazy Husky Ranch officially next weekend.

Sophie approves.



She can't wait to have some free range chickens...and goats for milking.



And I can't wait to be able to finally run dogs right out of the yard!


Sophie on the path that will probably be the trail out of the dog yard

More coming soon! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!