Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brief update: Love List

I've been very busy over the last week moving the remaining things from the old ranch to the new one. So busy, I rarely seem to sit down, much less write.

But, I have started compiling a list of loves at the new ranch.

Love #401: drinking coffee on the front deck in the morning


The front deck: miles and miles of crops, and a great place for morning coffee.

We've all been slowly settling into the new place.


Jack settling in. He broke the new rule of no sleddogs in the house

New love #405:

Hay rolls drying in the surrounding fields

New love #486:

My book nook at the new ranch

New love #492:

The french doors in the living room of the new ranch

Stay tuned: more coming, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments - I always love reading them! namaste!